Saturday, December 17, 2011

You Are Not Alone.




One of the hardest things we as humans go through is struggles with trust. Do we open our hearts to everyone assuming they wont hurt  it? Do we keep ourselves hidden to the point where if anyone even did try to find us it would be a waste of time? Trust is a new concept to me. as it probably is to a lot of us. see I always thought that trusting people was easy until I had my trust broken in the worstt way. But.....
There was two ways i could take it.

1. Hide away from the world. Make everyone resent me because of how unattractive i am to be around and never tell anyone anything. Hide in my own world to the point where i dont even know whats going on anymore.

2.  Trust in the person I am. Know that there is love all around me. Take a step back and look at the damage that has been caused and see how to make a positive out of it. Let myself trust again.



My situation is no better or worse than anyone else's. But I know I am not the only one going through problems. We all are and I just want everyone who has taken a second to read this that you are loved it is okay to lower your wall and let people in. It is not easy in any matter. But nothing in life is worth it unless you take a risk for it.

Take a chance just like I am everyday. We can do this together. You are not Alone.



Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment