Monday, May 2, 2011

Role Model: Bethany Hamilton











We are all on the path to greatness but to get there one must be motivated, dedicated, but most of all inspired. There are many ways to get inspired, but I like most of us look up to someone. I look up to Bethany Hamilton, after seeing her film Soul Surfer I was touched emotionally like I had never been before she has one arm and instead of sitting around crying about she trusted god and knew that there was a plan and trust me there was a plan. She has now affected millions of people to reach for the stars and not let anything hold you back she inspired numerous kids who have also lost a limb in one way or another and she has also inspired me to go for my dreams of helping the planet because of bethany and a lot of praying I have started a journey with invisible children that i hope becomes a huge reality for me. Bethany with one arm surfs today.





we all have greatness deep down inside of us and for me role models help me bring it out who or what inspires you?

"I dont need easy. I just need possible"

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment