Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memories



(PHOTO MYSELF AND GUS 2009)


I was having one of those conversations with a very close friend that really makes you think. We were talking about our past and how we used to hang out with really big artists before they became big. or how we used to go to las vegas and just mess up everything up. All the girls we used to date and just how happy we were. Now years later here we are in the real world. Yes we have an amazing past, but what about our future? What I realized is that I can use those amazing memories I have of the past to influence my future to make even more memories with him and all the people all I love. Your past does not define you. It guides you in the right direction if you learn form it. The memories I have with my dear friend Gus I will never forget all the good the bad and the ugly. I also know that we will use our memories and our past to guide our futures into the best possible outcomes we can. I hope that we can all realize that those good memories will stay with us forever and all the mistakes we made will put us on a better path for the future. 


We all have a past. We all have a future. Lets learn from the past and keep those special memories and look forward to the amazing future ahead! We can all do it!! 




Austin

1 comment: